Sunday 7 December 2008

Sometimes - Spargo

I already explained a few times on this blog how I revised my singles collection when I was younger. Sometime in the eighties the final revision took place. On this occasion, most of the Dutch language singles plus those of Dutch bands were removed. That included my rather big collection of Spargo singles. I owned most of their hits thanks to cheap offers in my favourite second hand record shop. 'Head up to the sky', 'One night affair', 'Just for you', 'Hip hap hop'... They all went out.

One single remained: 1980's 'Sometimes', which was a great ballad. The band didn't even make the top 10 with this, like they had with all the aforementioned singles.

My collection: 7" single no. 77
Found: Wouters, Den Haag, 1980
Cost: 3 guilders
Tracks: 'Sometimes' / 'Take a break'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising