Wednesday 25 February 2009

Road to nowhere - Talking Heads

Talking Heads had a worldwide hit with 'Road to nowhere' in 1985, at a time where music videos became increasingly important for chart success. The video to promote this single was a clever piece of work, with lots of shots in different environments. The video was shown on TV so often and the song played on the radio even more, that I got totally bored with the song.

Still, ten years later, it was a pleasant surprise when my friend Puck showed up with a copy of this single and gave it to me. It was a nice present, filling a gap in my collection of Talking Heads singles.

My collection: 7" single no. 2159
Found: Den Haag (present)
Cost: nothing
Tracks: 'Road to nowhere' / 'Television man'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising