Saturday 28 February 2009

Saskatchewan - Red Box

Besides the 7" single 'Saskatchewan' there was also a 12" single. The buyer got his money's worth, because he didn't just get an extended remix, but also an alternative 7" mix.

I got this 12" single from a friend, who wanted to get rid of it and had heard about my newfound obsession for Red Box releases. I didn't have much at that time (just the LP 'Heart of the sun' and a single or two), so I was very surprised when I heard the strange versions of 'Saskatchewan' on this disc. It was one of the nicest gifts I'd had in a while.

My collection: 12" single no. 224
Found: Beverwijk, 1992 (present)
Cost: nothing
Tracks: 'Saskatchewan (Crew's testing mix)' / 'Speeches', 'Saskatchewan (Alternative 7" mix)'

1 comment:

  1. Great stuff. Thanks!

    Have a 'thing' for Red Box as well, but their 12 inches are incredibly hard to get hold of.

    If you have more, please share :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising