Wednesday 4 March 2009

Secret garden - Bruce Springsteen

In 1995, Bruce Springsteen released a 'Greatest hits' album. I was never much of a fan of Bruce Springsteen, but this album contained one new track, 'Secret garden', which was quite intriguing. So I was happy when that song was released as a single. And just like previous single 'Streets of Philadelphia' before it, I went searching for a vinyl release of this track.

I was quite stunned when I actually found one. Some time had passed and I had bought the cd-single in the mean time, but there it was: an American 7" single. I bought it, of course.

My collection: 7" single no. 2300
Found: Record fair, May 27, 1995
Cost: 8 guilders
Tracks: 'Secret garden' / 'Thunder road (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising