Sunday 29 March 2009

Shouldn't have to be like that - Fra Lippo Lippi

The Norwegian band Fra Lippo Lippi had a European hit with 'Shouldn't have to be like that' in 1986. It would be their only hit, because subsequent singles were hits in countries like Norway and the Phillipines only. In the Phillipines the band still has a great fan following to this day.

I found this picture disc during a holiday in London. I liked it so much, that I bought it even though it looks discoloured and worn. I've never seen a copy again. I do have the regular single as well, but a collector's item is always more interesting to use for show and tell. So here it is...

My collection: 7" single no. 390
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 1989
Cost: 1 pound
Tracks: 'Shouldn't have to be like that' / 'The distance between us'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising