Tuesday 19 May 2009

Als het om de liefde gaat - Sandra en Andres

Sandra Reemer (born October 17, 1950 in Bandung, Indonesia) teamed up with Dries Holten (born January 30, 1942 in Tjimahi, Indonesia) to form the duo Sandra & Andres. They performed together between 1966 and 1975. In 1972, they represented the Netherlands during that year's Eurovision Song Contest. 'Als het om de liefde gaat' ended up in fourth place. They recorded the song in a few other languages. But more about that soon...

My friend Puck bought this single for me elsewhere in the country while I ended up in a record shop myself. Since we both bought some Eurovision singles for me, it's a miracle we didn't end up with the same titles...

My collection: 7" single no. 3704
Found: May 5, 2009
Cost: -
Tracks: 'Als het om de liefde gaat' / 'Oude zigeuner'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising