Thursday 21 May 2009

Was soll ich tun - Sandra en Andres

Like I mentioned here, it's a miracle that Puck and I didn't buy the same singles on May 5. While he bought 'Als het om de liefde gaat' and its English version (soon on this blog) somewhere else in the country, I was back in my hometown buying this single: 'Was soll ich tun', the German version of 'Als het om de liefde gaat'.

Part of the charm of Eurovision collections is owning different language versions of entries. They are often collectable, because Eurovision artists usually don't have a lot of success abroad. As was the case with this one: it did not chart anywhere.

My collection: 7" single no. 3696
Found: Empire Records, Den Haag, May 5, 2009
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'Was soll ich tun' / 'Wenn der Zigeuner lacht'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising