Monday 27 July 2009

Stay the night - Ghosts

I've had one single of 'Stay the night' for some time now, but since there were two different versions, I was still looking for the other one. Last week, I managed to find it in an online shop, and I ordered it along with a few other recent singles. When I received the package, it contained the single in the version I already had! But one e-mail sufficed to correct this error. So many thanks to the online shop.

This version of the single was pressed on light blue vinyl and contains two nice tracks. The B-side is an interesting instrumental track.

My collection: 7" single no. 3905
Found: 7inchsingles.nl, received July 27, 2009
Cost: 4 euro
Tracks: 'Stay the night' / 'Dark at 4'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising