Thursday 10 September 2009

When I need you - Leo Sayer

'When I need you' was written by Albert Hammond and Carole Bayer Sager. It was first recorded by Hammond on his 1976 album of the same name.

Leo Sayer recorded his version later that year and included it on his album 'Endless flight'. The single reached number 3 in the Dutch Top 40 and number 1 in the UK singles chart in February 1977. Three months later, the single also topped the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. Sayer performed the song on the second show of the third season of The Muppet Show.

My collection: 7" single no. 1215
Found: Record fair, Den Haag, April 22, 1990
Cost: 0,5 guilder
Tracks: 'When I need you' / 'I think we fell in love too fast'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising