Monday 12 October 2009

If you were with me now - Kylie Minogue and Keith Washington

Kylie Minogue teamed up with American R&B singer Keith Washington for the single 'If you were with me now', a track traken from Kylie's fourth album 'Let's get to it' (1991). The single reached number 4 in the UK singles chart, but did not chart in the Netherlands.

The song is notable for being Minogue's first hit single to feature her as a co-writer. The two performers did not meet until they made the music video: the song was recorded in the UK and America separately.

My collection: 7" single no. 3325
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, March 24, 2001
Cost: 1 guilder
Tracks: 'If you were with me now' / 'I guess I like it like that'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising