Wednesday 28 October 2009

I'm too sexy - Right said Fred

The recent single by the Sugababes, entitled 'Get sexy', prominently features bits of 'I'm too sexy', the 1991 hit single by Right said Fred. The three man group of former bodybuilders debuted with the song, which reached number 2 in the UK singles chart.

The lyric of the song is written from the point of view of a self-satisfied fashion model. The song's lyrics express confidence that his personal level of sexiness makes him too sexy for numerous things, most notably his shirt. The song's instrumental break is based on the guitar riff in the Jimi Hendrix song 'Third stone from the sun'.

My collection: 7" single no. 1683
Found: Graz, July 3, 1992
Cost: 10 Schilling
Tracks: 'I'm too sexy' / 'I'm too sexy (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising