Thursday 28 January 2010

Bridge of spies - T'pau

The title track of T'pau's debut album 'Bridge of spies' was released as a single in the USA and Germany only. This is the German single, featuring the US edit of the track, as well as the live version of 'Sex talk' which was released as a single in the UK around the same time.

I actually bought this single over 10 years ago already, but to my dismay it turned out to contain the wrong disc in the sleeve. So I've had the sleeve for a long time, but now for the first time I can say I really own this single.

My collection: 7" single no. 4459
Found: Fun Records, Berlin, received January 28, 2010
Cost: 1,5 euro
Tracks: 'Bridge of spies (US remix)' / 'Sex talk (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising