Monday 5 April 2010

Live at the Marquee - Howard Jones

I was pretty surprised when I found this single. I thought it was a very obscure item, released possibly before Howard Jones' debut single 'New song'. Two live tracks recorded at the Marquee, of which one - the A-side, 'What can I say', written by Howard Jones and William Bryant - I didn't know at all.

As it turns out, this was the 7" single that was included in a limited edition package of the 12" single of Howard Jones' second single, 'What is love'. Since I'm not likely to find that 12" single, I'm glad to have bought this single on its own.

My collection: 7" single no. 4755
Found: Record fair, Rijswijk, April 5, 2010
Cost: 1 euro
Tracks: 'What can I say (live)' / 'Bounce right back (live)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising