Tuesday 6 April 2010

Thunder in my heart - Leo Sayer

'Thunder in my heart' was the title track of Leo Sayer's 1977 album. It was released as a single in the autumn of 1977 and reached number 22 in the UK singles chart and number 11 in the Dutch Top 40.

The song found fame once more when it was remixed by Meck in 2006. Entitled 'Thunder in my heart again', the track reached number 1 in the UK and number 7 in the Dutch Top 40. According to Leo Sayer: 'It wasn't just because it was a hot tune, it was all because [people thought] 'Oh my God, it's Leo Sayer!''. Still, nothing beats the original.

My collection: 7" single no. 4761
Found: Record fair, Rijswijk, April 5, 2010
Cost: 0,5 euro
Tracks: 'Thunder in my heart' / 'Get the girl'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising