Wednesday 14 April 2010

Walking in my shoes - Depeche Mode

'Walking in my shoes' was the second single taken from Depeche Mode's 1993 album 'Songs of faith and devotion'. The single version of the song was a remixed version of the album version. The sound has been made more noisy and dirty, especially the drums in the verse, and the intro has been shortened.

The single reached number 14 in the UK singles chart and number 69 in the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. This pressing of the single was made in Germany. 'Walking in my shoes' was the first Depeche Mode single not to have a commercial 7" release in the UK.

My collection: 7" single no. 1932
Found: Vienna, July 6, 1993
Cost: 55 Schilling
Tracks: 'Walking in my shoes' / 'My joy'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising