Tuesday 18 May 2010

It's over - Level 42

The ballad 'It's over' was released as the fourth single from Level 42's album 'Running in the family' in 1987. I bought the 7" single in 1991, but it took me some years to find and buy the 12" single after that.

When I did, I only bought it because it was very cheap. The extended version isn't that extended and I already had the B-side, a live track. The instrumental version of 'It's over' is a nice bonus, though. Instrumental versions are ideal to make you own extended versions with.

My collection: 12" single no. 262
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1998
Cost: 30p
Tracks: 'It's over (extended version)' / 'Physical presence (live version)', 'It's over (instrumental)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising