Saturday 8 May 2010

Whenever you need me - T'pau

Without even knowing what was on it, this 12" single was an attractive proposition: it was released as a box set featuring a giant poster of Carol Decker. When I ordered my copy from the UK, the disc turned out to feature an extended remix of 'Whenever you need me', which was not included on the cd-single.

The only thing that irks me to this day, is that the paper slip around the orange box in which this 12" single was packaged tore apart on the day I received it. So I have a damaged copy, alas.

My collection: 12" single no. 114
Found: Esprit mail order, UK, received August 1991
Cost: 5 pounds
Tracks: 'Whenever you need me (extended)' / 'Whenever you need me (single version)', 'All the love'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising