Tuesday 4 January 2011

Some people / Imagination - Belouis Some

I remember it well: the extended version of Belouis Some's 'Imagination' was used for a version of the music video of that song, which was played quite regularly on Music Box, the previous incarnation of MTV in Europe. I searched for the 12" single for some time, but after a while I realised there was so much more to buy and I gave up.

Fast forward more than a decade, and I see myself in London, going through rows and rows of bargain 12" singles.... including this one: a double 12" single of 'Some people' and 'Imagination' by Belouis Some. An amazing deal at an amazing price. Somehow I'm glad I never found the 12" when it was just out...

My collection: 12" single no. 414
Found: Record Exchange, London, 1998
Cost: 50p
Tracks: 'Some people (extended remix)' / 'Some people (dub version)', 'Walk away' // 'Imagination (extended remix)' / 'Imagination (dub mix), 'Imagination (7" version)', 'Have you ever been in love'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising