Saturday 4 June 2011

Gwendolyne - Julio Iglesias

I already own a copy of 'Gwendolyne' by Julio Iglesias, the Spanish entry for the 1970 Eurovision Song Contest - possibly one of the country's most beautiful entries ever. When I bought my copy 15 months ago, I didn't know this one existed...

...It's a promotional single which features four versions of the song: in Spanish, English, Italian and French. Of course it's all sung with a delicious Spanish accent, but it's a rarity that I suspect many Eurovision fans would kill for, 31 years after its release...

My collection: 7" single no. 5110
Found: Empire Records, Den Haag, June 4, 2011
Cost: 5 euro
Tracks: 'Gwendolyne (Espanol)', 'Gwendolyne (Ingles)' / 'Gwendolyne (Italiano)', 'Gwendolyne (Frances)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising