Thursday 16 June 2011

What kind of fool - Kylie Minogue

'What kind of fool (Heard all that before)' was written by Kylie Minogue, Mike Stock and Pete Waterman for Minogue's first compilation album 'Greatest Hits' (1992). The song was produced by Stock and Waterman and received a generally positive reception from critics. Released as the first single in the summer of 1992, it became Minogue's 19th top 20 hit in the UK and 15th in Australia.

Kylie admitted in an interview with the Australian Sunday Telegraph in October 2008, that she is no longer fond of the song: 'There's plenty I've cringed about', she says. 'There's one track I really didn't like called 'What Kind of Fool'. But I realised you can run, but you can't hide, so I embraced 'I Should Be So Lucky' and the rest of them.'

My collection: 7" single no. 5153
Found: Chelsea Records, Antwerpen, June 9, 2011
Cost: 2 euro
Tracks: 'What kind of fool' / 'Things can only get better'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising