Tuesday 18 October 2011

Runaway / When I think of you - Janet Jackson

As readers of this blog may have realised, I have been hunting down old Janet Jackson 12" singles over recent months. American promotional double 12" singles were quite hard to get - I thought they were only available via mail order these days.

Imagine my surprise when I found not one, but two of these double 12" single sets in a second hand shop in London this weekend. This is the first of them: a package of remixes of Janet's 1996 single 'Runaway' backed with three slightly disappointing remixes of 'When I think of you'.

My collection: 12" single no. 592
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 15, 2011
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Runaway (JR Factory Mix)', 'Runaway (JR Tribal mix)' / 'When I think of you (Deep Dish Chocolate City mix)' // 'When I think of you (Deep Dish Quiet Storm dub)' / 'When I think of you (Dished out dub)'

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising