Friday 21 October 2011

Your love takes me higher - The Beloved

Regular readers of this blog will have seen another 12" single of the Beloved's 'Your love takes me higher' some time ago. When I bought this 12" single I'd frankly forgotten about that other one.

Fortunately, I didn't buy this disc for nothing: two different tracks appear on this disc, i.e. the 7" version and the 'Rise up higher' remix. Whether it was truly worth the price of this disc, I'll let you decide.

My collection: 12" single no. 594
Found: Record Exchange, London, October 15, 2011
Cost: 2 pounds
Tracks: 'Your love takes me higher (Deep joy)', 'Your love takes me higher (7" mix)' / 'Your love takes me higher (Simply divine)', 'Your love takes me higher (Rise up higher)'

1 comment:

  1. I think there's still one more version. I have a purple 12" somewhere. (You posted the 7" version.)

    I love these posts, though I wish there was a way to download. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising