Tuesday 15 November 2011

I'm the one who really loves you - Mel & Kim

'I'm the one who really loves you' was originally recorded by British singer Austin Howard in 1986. The track was written and produced by Stock/Aitken/Waterman, who also recorded the track with Mel & Kim a year later for their debut album 'F.L.M.'.

Although never released as a single in Europe where the duo celebrated their biggest successes, the track was remixed by Civilles & Cole and released on 7" and 12" in the USA. I bought the import 12" when it was just released.

My collection: 12" single no. 62
Found: LP Top 100, 1987
Cost: 15 guilders
Tracks: 'I'm the one who really loves you (Stardom groove club mix)', 'I'm the one who really loves you (Groove dub)' / 'I'm the one who really loves you (Kick 'n live mix)', 'I'm the one who really loves you (Done properly dub)'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising