Sunday 22 April 2012

All or nothing - Fiction Factory

When I posted this blog about the 12" single of Fiction Factory's 'Ghost of love', Laurent from Belgium pointed out that there was another single by this excellent band called 'All or nothing' with an unreleased B-side track, 'Dreaming of someone'. I didn't know this, but it was obviously interesting because I haven't heard anything by the band I didn't like.

I was pleasantly surprised last week when I found this promotion copy of the single. There is a version with a picture sleeve, but in the absence of that, a promo copy is always nice to have. And of course, the track is good, but the B-side is even better. That's my opinion, of course...

My collection: 7" single no. 5314
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 14, 2012
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'All or nothing' / 'Dreaming of someone'

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising