Saturday 21 April 2012

Devil inside - INXS

The Australian band INXS had their biggest success with the 1987 album 'Kick'. The immortal 'Need you tonight' was taken from that album, but also 'Never tear us apart', 'New sensation' and this one: 'Devil inside'. In the UK, the sales were stimulated with a limited edition pack containing six colour postcard, each featuring a member of the band.

I was always aware of this limited edition so I never bought the single until I saw it last weekend. I could have bought it back in 1988, but at the time, there were so many good records and not so much money to go around. These days it's almost the other way around...

My collection: 7" single no. 5311
Found: Record fair, Utrecht, April 14, 2012
Cost: 3 euro
Tracks: 'Devil inside' / 'On the rocks'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising