Thursday 13 July 2017

Jukebox July: Fox The Fox & Time Bandits **UPDATE**

After Jukebox June went by unnoticed, I suddenly received a donation for a re-upload of songs by Fox the Fox and Time Bandits. But which ones? Those who've read this blog will know that I have quite a few songs by these bands, so here goes.

Fox the Fox:
Man on the run, Precious little diamond, Precious little diamond (Shep Pettibone remix)

Time Bandits:
1 2 3, Cool world, Cues part 2, Dancing on a string, Dancing on a string (instrumental), Don't let your love go bad, Endless road, Endless road (Special remixed dance version), Fiction, Ginny, How does it feel (my own favourite of this bunch), I won't steal away, I'm only shooting love, I'm only shooting love (US single version), I'm only shooting love (dub version), I'm only shooting love (extended version), I'm specialized in you, I'm specialized in you (extended), In town, Listen to the man with the golden voice, Lookin' out, Only a fool, Only lovers will survive, Pasadena dream world, Reach out, Sister paradise, Star, Star (special remix), Star (instrumental remix), Ushi girl, We'll be dancing, Wildfire, Words, You're not at home.

If you're interested in the stories behind these 7" and 12" singles, read the old entries about Fox The Fox and Time Bandits! You can also look forward to some new entries about Time Bandits later this year, so watch this space....

If you'd like to request a re-upload for yourself, please donate a dollar for each song you'd like to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Advertising